DOST Welfare Foundation registered
Drug Demand Reduction Services
- 48,125 drug addicts were provided residential drug addiction treatment and rehabilitation services.
- 40,613 drug addicts were provided prison-based, home-based and camp-based drug addiction treatment services.
- 12,229 religious leaders & community elders sensitized and mobilized.
HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care & Support
- 272,965 individuals received HIV awareness and prevention services.
- 48,933 individuals received HIV counselling and testing services
- 3,416 street drug addicts receive STI management services
- 44,021 prisoners received HIV awareness services
- 7,548 prisoners received HIV counselling and testing services
- 2,061 prisoners received STI management services
- 55,474 individuals from general community were provided HIV awareness
- 5,770 individuals from general public were provided HIV counselling/testing
- 68,083 Afghan refugees were provided HIV awareness
- 8,152 Afghan refugees were provided HIV counselling and testing services
Women and Child Rights Protection Services
- 23,614 juvenile and women prisoners received psycho-social and rehabilitation services
- 7,453 juvenile and women prisoners and 332 women from community received free legal aid
- 18,021 street children were provided psycho-social and rehabilitation services
- 32,684 street children were accessed through reach out services
- 3,550 clients provided telephone helpline services
Human Resource Development
- 1,939 professionals from 24 govt and 37 non-govt organizations of Pakistan and Afghanistan were trained on drug demand reduction
- 7,743 young graduates completed fieldworks and internships with DOST
- 17,875 prison/ police authorities and community activists were sensitized for women/ child rights and HIV prevention
- 890 community workers and prisoners were trained as peer educators for HIV and drug abuse prevention
- 972 Afghan community activists were trained as drug prevention workers
Sakoon Kore Therapeutic Community for the treatment and rehabilitation of drug users established
Family Programme, Relapse Prevention Programme and Narcotics Anonymous Meetings started
Drug abuse prevention programme commences
Street reachout programme for drug users in Peshawar started
Dar-ul-Shifa Drop-In Centre for street drug users in Peshawar opens
Sakoon Kore Centre for women drug users started
Drug addiction treatment programme in Peshawar Central Prison commences
Construction of Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre for drug users in Peshawar Central Prison
Therapeutic Community for women and minor children in Peshawar Central Prison commences
Therapeutic Community for juvenile offenders in Peshawar Central Prison commences
Juvenile Rights Awareness Programme in NWFP
Dar-ul-Salam Drop-In Centre and street reach-out programme for street drug users in Peshawar started
Detoxification services for drug users in Drop-in Centres started
HIV/AIDS awareness become integral part of DOST Drug Demand and Harm Reduction Programmes
HIV/AIDS and STIs prevention programme for juvenile prisoners in Peshawar, Haripur and D.I.Khan Central Prisons of NWFP
Drug Demand Reduction training programme for women in Afghan refugee camps in NWFP commences
Construction of community centre for female prisoners in Haripur Central Prison started
Advice and Legal Assistance Centre established for Afghan refugees in Peshawar
Sakoon Kore legal aid & social reintegration services centre for women & juvenile prisoners in Peshawar
Street reach out programme and Drop-in Centre for drug users in Kohat opens.
Construction of Sakoon Kore TC for rehabilitation at DOST Complex, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
Construction of DOST Complex Hayatabad (PBM).
Construction of The Citizen Foundation School on DOST land.
Voluntary Counseling and Testing, Behtar Kal Centre for general community in Peshawar.
Dar-ul-Falah community-based Drug Demand Reduction Centre in Khazana
HIV Prevention among prisoners in Peshawar and Haripur Central Prisons
DIC for Street Children at DOST Complex Hayatabad, Peshawar started
Faith-based Drug Demand Reduction in four FATA/PATA regions of NWFP commences
Sakoon Kore 2 Therapeutic Community for the treatment and rehabilitation of drug users in Peshawar
Telephone Helpline services for Women and Children in crisis
Construction of Shahbaz Health Centre in DOST Complex, Shahi Bala
Vocational skills centre for women in crisis in Peshawar
Mobile Drop-In Centre for street drug users in Peshawar
Drug Demand Reduction Services in Afghanistan (two drug treatment centres and two Drop-In Centres for drug users) established.
Construction of Resource Centre in Hayatabad Peshawar
HIV Prevention among prisoners in 22 NWFP Prisons
Therapeutic Community for the residential treatment and rehabilitation of children drug users started
Treatment and Drop-In Centres in Bamyan and Daikundi Provinces of Afghanistan
Construction of Children’s Home in DOST Complex, Shahi Bala (GTZ)
Second Street Children Drop-In Centre in Peshawar opens.
Establishment of Dar-ul-Falah Centres in Prang Ghar, Mohmand and Kala Dhaka (FR Mansehra)
Active Citizens Project commences
Third and fourth street children Drop-in Centres opened
Voluntary Counseling and Testing centre for female injecting drug users in Peshawar opens
Construction of Sakoon Kore 1V at DOST Complex Shahi Bala Peshawar
Dar-ul- Falah Community-based Drug Demand Reduction Centre in Prang opens.
Guloona Night Shelter for street children opens in Peshawar
ILMPOSSIBLE Project commences for education of out-of-school children.
Provision of Grant-in aid to Dost Welfare Foundation from Government of KP.
Inauguration of Sakoon Kore’s III & IV by Chief Minister KP
Supporting DOST Pakistan in its Organizational Development Process, by Strengthening its PMER and HR Capacity.
Rehabilitation Program for Settled Districts of KP and FATA/ PATA.
Rehabilitation Program for Street Living and Working Drug Addicted Children of Peshawar.
Protection and Care of Minor Children Detained with Women Prisoners.
Basic and Legal Literacy Program for Juvenile Offenders in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
ILMPOSSIBLE: Take A Child to School (TACS) Programme- Phase II.
Social Reintegration of Children in Conflict with Law in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Prevention of COVID-19 in the Prisons of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Social Reintegration Programme for Street Children of Distict Peshawar.
Prevention of COVID-19 in the Transgender Community in five Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Establishment of DOST’s Maternal and Child Health (MCH) services at Hayatabad, Peshawar.
Social Reintegration of Deserving Adult Street Based Drug Users (DU’s).
Social Reintegration Programme for Street Children of District Peshawar.
Provision of Grant-in aid to Dost Welfare Foundation through Government of KP Drug Free (DFP) Programme Phase I.
Provision of Grant-in aid to Dost Welfare Foundation through Government of KP Drug Free (DFP) Programme Phase II.
Provision of Financial Assistance to DOST under CSR Programme, OGDCL- Pakistan